Scholarship awards are available to incoming freshman students who have been accepted to St. Michael High School.
To apply, please select the appropriate application link for any of the scholarships below and submit the online form.
The deadline for 2022-23 applications is April 29, 2022.
Applications can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scholarship Awards Committee will evaluate applications and offer awards. Awards will be presented at the candidates' school awards ceremony or 8th grade graduation.
Jake T. Ragusa Scholarship
- One-time $500 award given to an 8th grade student from St. Thomas More Catholic School
- Given on the basis of: GPA 3.0 or higher, involvement in one or more extracurricular activity, demonstrated leadership qualities, lives with Christian thoughtfulness, actions, attitudes, and faith; and financial need
St. Michael High School Foundation Scholarship
(Sponsored by the SMHS Warrior Club)
- A one-time $1,000 award given to four 8th grade students from one of the Catholic feeder schools.
- Given on the basis of: academic achievement, involvement in one or more athletic and/or extracurricular activity, demonstrated leadership qualities, Christian attitude in daily life, and financial need.
- One-time $1,000 award given to one student from one of the Catholic feeder schools.
- Sponsored by the SMHS Student Council
- Given on the basis of: superb leadership qualities, high academic standing, active involvement in extracurricular activities, and lives the virtues of Veritas, Fides, and Ministerium
Matthew Guillot Memorial Band Scholarship
- One-time $1000 award given to an 8th grade student from a Catholic feeder school
- Demonstrates Christian values
- Given on the basis of: GPA 3.0 or higher, involvement in band and plans to play in the band at SMHS