Scholarship awards are available to incoming freshman students who have been accepted to St. Michael High School.
Applicants must apply by downloading the application form (second box for each scholarship). Please print the application, fill it out, and send to St. Michael High School before the deadline.
The deadline for 2022-23 applications is April 30, 2022.
Applications can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the school at email@example.com.
The Scholarship Awards Committee will evaluate applications and offer awards. Awards will be presented at the candidates' school awards ceremony or 8th grade graduation.
St. Michael High School Foundation Scholarship
- One-time $1,000 award given to four 8th grade students from one of the Catholic feeder schools.
- Given on the basis of: academic achievement, involvement in one or more extracurricular activity, demonstrated leadership qualities, Christian attitude in daily life, and financial need.
Jake T. Ragusa Scholarship
- One-time $500 award given to an 8th grade student from St. Thomas More Catholic School
- Given on the basis of: GPA 3.0 or higher, involvement in one or more extracurricular activity, demonstrated leadership qualities, lives with Christian thoughtfulness, actions, attitudes, and faith; and financial need
- One-time $1,000 award
- Sponsored by the SMHS Student Council
- Given on the basis of: superb leadership qualities, high academic standing, active involvement in extracurricular activities, and lives the virtues of Veritas, Fides, and Ministerium
Matthew Guillot Memorial Band Scholarship
- One-time $1000 award given to an 8th grade student from a Catholic feeder school
- Given on the basis of: GPA 3.0 or higher, involvement in band and plans to play in the band at SMHS
- Demonstrates Christian values
- Click here to donate to Matthew's scholarship.