Warrior Club Information
The St. Michael High School Warrior Club is a booster organization committed to supporting SMHS athletic/team programs. In addition to traditional boys and girls athletic teams, they also support cheer, band, dance, and flag. Warrior Club provides funding for improvements to existing or new on-campus athletic facilities and equipment, as well as recognition of individual/team accomplishments via Convocations held throughout the school year.
Warrior Club – Back to School Dance
Membership Form & Payment:
SMHS Warrior Club FAQ’s
1. Do both of us have to join Warrior Club at the same level? Absolutely not!
2. Do I have to join Warrior Club in order to purchase Athletic Passes? Yes, each adult pass requires an adult membership in Warrior Club. However, the second adult pass is available at a discounted rate of $25.00 with the second adult membership in the same household.
3. Do I have to purchase an adult athletic pass to get student/sibling passes? No, however, at least one adult membership is required to purchase student/sibling passes. Children 6 years of age and younger are admitted to home functions free of charge and do not require an athletic pass.
4. Is there a difference between the adult and student passes? Yes, the passes are visibly different. Students will not be admitted on adult passes and vice-versa.
5. Are the athletic passes good at all St. Michael sporting events? The athletic passes are good for admission to all St. Michael regular season, home games. They are NOT valid for away games, play-off games, tournaments, or charity games.
6. Is an athletic pass required for game entry? No, you may still pay at the gate for any St. Michael sporting event.
7. I ordered the wrong size for my Sword/Warrior level apparel. May I return it for a different size? Unfortunately, because these are not stock items, we will not be able to exchange sizes.
8. When will I receive my membership items? Athletic passes are available at the time of purchase. Typically, apparel items are received 3 – 4 weeks after the order deadline. Specific dates, times, and locations for pick-up will be announced on the school’s website.
9. I missed the final deadline for membership, may I still purchase an athletic pass? Membership deadlines apply only to the Sword and Warrior Levels. We accept Shield Level memberships throughout the year and athletic passes may be purchased at any time with at least a Shield level membership.
10. How do I get involved in the Warrior Club? The Warrior Club generally meets once a month in the Film Room of the Field House. Meetings are open to all members. You may contact your team representative or any Warrior Club officer for more information. A list of officers and team representatives is available on the school’s website. Please visit www.smhsbr.org.
Like us on Facebook St. Michael Warrior Club and follow us on Instagram smhs_warrior_club for Warrior Club updates and pictures of our new promotional items!
Athletic passes are available only to Warrior Club Members. Each pass admits one person to all home, regular season, athletic events. They are not valid for tournaments or play-off games due to LHSAA regulations:
Warrior Club Executive Board
President: Matthew Buvens – email@example.com
Vice President: Terri Forsman – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Dionne Harter – email@example.com
Secretary: Jill Trahan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership: Mike Connors – email@example.com
Rob Smith: AD
Abby Tate: Asst. to the AD
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Warrior Club or Promotional Items.