Scholarship Awards are available to incoming freshman students who have been accepted to St. Michael High School.
- Applicants must apply by downloading the application form (second box for each scholarship). The form will allow the student to type on the form, print and obtain necessary signatures.
- The deadline for applications is April 30, 2021.
- Applications can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scholarship Awards Committee will evaluate applications and offer awards. Awards will be presented at the candidates school awards ceremony or 8th grade graduation.
St. Michael Foundation Scholarship Details
• One-time $1,000 award given to four 8th grade students from one of the Catholic
• Given on the basis of: academic achievement, involvement in one or more
extracurricular activity, demonstrated leadership qualities, Christian attitude in daily
life, and financial need
St. Michael Foundation Scholarship Form
Jake T. Ragusa Scholarship Details
• One-time $500 award given to an 8th grade student from St. Thomas More Catholic
• Given on the basis of: GPA 3.0 or higher, involvement in one or more extracurricular
activity, demonstrated leadership qualities, lives with Christian thoughtfulness,
actions, attitudes, and faith; and financial need
Leadership Scholarship Details
• One-time $1,000 award
• Sponsored by the SMHS Student Council
• Given on the basis of: superb leadership qualities, high academic standing, active
involvement in extracurricular activities, and lives the virtues of Veritas, Fides, and
Matthew Guillot Memorial Band Scholarship Details
• One-time $1000 award given to an 8th grade student from a Catholic feeder school
• Given on the basis of: GPA 3.0 or higher, involvement in band and plans to play in the band at SMHS
• Demonstrates Christian values
• Click here to donate to this scholarship