Tours - August to May
Tours provide families with the opportunity to visit on a typical day at St. Michael High School. In addition to a general tour and overview, parents and their students are encouraged to ask questions about any aspect of St. Michael while on the tour.
Families interested in attending a Tour must schedule their visit in advance. The tours will last about an hour and a half. Tours are intended for small groups or individuals, registration for a Fall Tour is limited.Request Tour
We can’t wait to meet you!
We highly encourage attending our St. Michael Information Night and our Open House. These events give families a clear and comprehensive view of our mission in educating our students.
Applications will be Available Online - October 1, 2020
New Student Applications will open on October 1, 2020.
Typically, the students offered admission to St. Michael for the 2020-2021 school year:
· had a good conduct record
· had academic grades of A’s, B’s and/or C’s
· had a good attendance record
If you have questions regarding applications, please email Admissions Director Aimee McLeod at AMcleod@SMHSBR.org
Interviews - October to December
You will receive a call from a faculty or staff member to arrange a personal interview with you and your son/daughter. Interviews will take place from October to December 2020.
Open House - October 22, 2020
Students in grades 6, 7, and 8 and parents are invited to attend. More information coming soon.
Application Deadline - November 20, 2020
All prospective student online applications for the 2021-2022 school year are due on Friday, November 20, 2020.
Placement Test Day/ Tuition Assistance Meeting for Parents/Guardians - December 5, 2020
The placement test is given on Saturday, December 5, 2020, from 8 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., to applicants 9th grade. Prospective students should be here by 7:45 a.m. Please bring several #2 pencils, and calculators are permitted.
Tuition Assistance Meeting
While your student is taking the placement test on Saturday, December 5, 2020, we would like to offer any interested family the opportunity to gather more information about our tuition assistance program here at St. Michael. Please join our president, Jack Nelson, in the library at 8:00 a.m. for refreshments and a brief description of the tuition assistance process.
Admission Letters Mailed - February 10, 2021
Admissions letters will be mailed on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Click here for detailed information regarding how the admissions letters for perspective 9th graders are mailed by all of the Catholic high schools.
Registration Deadline - February 24, 2021
The deadline to register for new students at St. Michael High School for the 2021-2022 school year is Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The following items need to be turned in to St. Michael High School to complete the registration process for newly accepted students:
· Updated Registration Form
· Copy of Student’s Original Birth Certificate
· Copy of Student’s Social Security Card
· $550 Registration Fee
· Any additional paperwork requested in acceptance packet
Warrior Night - March 2, March 3, 2021
Please join us for Please join us for Warrior Night on Sunday, March 7th to learn more information about all aspects of St. Michael High School.
Map and Schedule: Below is a map of the St. Michael campus indicating the location and times of the various events taking place during Warrior Night.
Events taking place during Warrior Night:
· Prayer Services: Visit our Multi-Purpose Building for a brief prayer service and learn about our Campus Ministry program.
· Course Scheduling: Confirm course selection and ask questions about placement and electives.
· School Counseling Staff: School counselors will be available to discuss course progression and counseling services.
· Financial Information: Members of the Finance Office will be available to answer questions.
· Welcome Social for Incoming Students and their Parents/Guardians: The Home and School Association will serve jambayla throughout the evening in the Cafeteria. Stop by to eat and get information about our parent support groups.
· Band Audition information: These auditions are for those students who have chosen band as their fine arts elective. Students required to audition will receive an email from the SMHS scheduling department and a reminder in their Warrior Night packet.
· Athletic Department Incoming Information Meeting: The St. Michael High School Athletic Department will have meetings to discuss policies, expectations, summer training, and athletic evaluations.
· Extracurricular Offerings: Learn more about extra-curricular opportunities available. Faculty moderators and club members will be present to answer questions.
· Warrior Club : Shop the Warrior Club and stock up on your Warrior gear
Tuition Assistance Deadline - April 15, 2021
The tuition assistance application deadline is Friday, April 15, 2021. See menu above for more information about Tuition Assistance.