This website will aid students and parents in easily accessing the vital information needed to assist student-athletes with the registration, academic, and amateurism certification processes.
When registering with the NCAA Eligibility Center, you will need the following information:HIGH SCHOOL CODE AND GRADUATION DATE
• St. Michael High School Code: 190-186
• Graduation Date: May 17, 2013TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
• The student-athlete must request that his or her 6th semester transcript, as well as the final transcript, be mailed by Mrs. Diane LaBonte, Senior Counselor, to the NCAA Eligibility Center. Mrs. LaBonte will give the student a “Permission to Release School Transcripts and Records” form, which must be completed, signed, and dated by both the student-athlete and his or her parent(s) prior to mailing the transcript. Mrs. LaBonte will send the 6th semester transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center at the beginning of the student’s senior year showing work in progress. The final transcript will be sent following the student’s successful graduation from high school.ATTENDED MORE THAN ONE HIGH SCHOOL?
• If the student-athlete attended more than one high school, he or she must request that each former high school forward an official transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center. Transcripts must be sent directly from the school. Transcripts sent via the student or family will not be accepted by the NCAA Eligibility Center.SEND OFFICIAL ACT AND/OR SAT SCORES
• Official ACT or SAT scores must be sent directly from ACT, Inc. or The College Board (SAT) offices. The NCAA Eligibility Center will not accept ACT or SAT scores sent by the student’s high school. When the student registers for either the ACT or SAT, he or she should select code 9999 to indicate the NCAA Eligibility Center as a recipient of his/her official test scores. If the student-athlete needs to send scores from a previous ACT, he/she must go to http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/index.html"
in order to request copies of official ACT score reports be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center. To request scores be sent from a previous SAT, go to http://sat.collegeboard.com/scores/
.MONITORING THE NCAA ELIGIBILITY PROCESS FOR STUDENT-ATHLETES
• After registering, the student-athlete and his or her parents should continue to monitor the status of the student-athlete’s eligibility to participate in collegiate sports by logging on to the NCAA Eligibility Center website at http://eligibilitycenter.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.html
. High school officials have very limited access to a student-athlete’s records as they appear on the NCAA Eligibility Center’s website and so are unable to determine his or her eligibility status to participate in collegiate sports. Determining a student-athlete’s eligibility status is the responsibility of the student-athlete, his or her parents, the college or university recruiting the student-athlete, and the NCAA Eligibility Center.THE AMATEURISM QUESTIONNAIRE AND FINAL AUTHORIZATION SIGNATURE
• The student-athlete must be sure to complete the amateurism questionnaire and sign the final authorization signature online. Check the NCAA Eligibility Center website for details and deadlines for completing the amateurism certification process.CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER
• Contact information for the NCAA Eligibility Center may be found at http://www.eligibilitycenter.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.html
If you have any further questions concerning the information listed above, you may contact Mrs. Diane LaBonte, Senior Counselor, at (225) 753-9782 Ext. 21 or via email at email@example.com